CADAC Carri Chef 50 – BBQ/Plancha
The Carri Chef 2 is recognised as the ultimate modular gas barbecue, offering a range of interchangeable drop-in tops that extend your cooking options. Easy to build, use, clean and stow; this barbecue is compact and efficient, perfect for anyone with a taste for barbecuing but short on space.
The powerful, yet finely adjustable, stainless steel burner delivers consistent, delicious results on the grill; the integrated automatic piezo ensures ignition every time. The rust proof, easy to clean porcelain-enamelled lid has an integrated precise thermometer, checking the barbecue temperature could not be easier! With a separate storage bag do not let its portability deceive you, this barbecue reigns supreme.
- Heat-resistant dome handle (ø 50cm)
- Automatic push button Piezo ignition
- BBQ/Plancha made from aluminium for even heat & maximum cooking
- Porcelain enamelled dome with stainless steel heat deflector
- Dome clips on back and acts as a windsheild & splash-back protector
- Light-weight anodised aluminium legs
- Carry bags included
- Incl. Pot Stand, BBQ/Plancha and Dome
- 2 Year warranty
- Width: 70 cm
- Height: 93 cm
- Depth: 70 cm
- Approximate weight: 10.5 Kg
- Total heat output: 3.7 kW
- Total average gas consumption: 270 g/H
- Average operating pressure: 28-37 mBar
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.