Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cona AIR 180-210 Drive-Away Awning
The Cayman Cona Air is the ultimate small yet practical inflatable drive-away awning. The extremely manageable pack size means there is always room to pack it somewhere in the van, yet the enclosed usable space it provides is perfect for a table and chairs, and ample room to store your gear. Available in a lowline version only, specifically to fit lower height vehicles this awning goes up in minutes using just 2 inflatable air tubes. The groundsheet is removable, and is fixed using a number of Velcro pads making it easy to remove should you wish, but combined with the perimeter draft seal system it fixes in snugly to give the impression of a fully sewn-in feature.
This model has been produced from a premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric weave, which has been specifically engineered to deliver lightweight, compact and visually contemporary products that pack away neatly into the inclusive carry bag, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. The sleek design lines & classic tri colour livery will coordinate & complement any campervan.
Three PVC windows allow for ample natural light and a superb vista of the outside world, all windows feature integral toggle-in curtains which can be rolled-back during the day or closed for complete privacy at night. Ventilation Points in the cowl door aid in reducing condensation, as well as helping to keep unwanted insects out, and a two-thirds Roll-Back front door allows for a remarkable feeling of space in fair weather.
- 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
- Oxygen Air Frame system with 2 tubes
- Zip-back 2/3rds front door with side window
- Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping pole
- Rear zip-back cowl access door
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
- Removable Velcro-in PE groundsheet with perimeter draft seal system
- Hi-vis guylines with quick adjusters
- Adjustable webbing pegging system
- Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag
- HEIGHT: 180cm-210cm
- WEIGHT: 11.82kg
- PACK SIZE: 80cm x 40cm x 32cm
- RAIL CONNECTION WIDTH: 260cm
If you require any further information about this product please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone our office on 01492 582233 & speak to one of our team.